Unlimited Delivery Subscription Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply solely to Drakes Online Unlimited Delivery subscription services. Separate terms and conditions apply to Drakes Online Shopping and other websites hosted by us, such as Feed Me by Drakes.
1. Purchase of Drakes Unlimited Delivery subscriptions
- You must have a Drakes Online shopping account to sign up for and use Unlimited Delivery. Your contract for your subscription will begin once you receive an email confirmation of your subscription start date and payment of the order has been finalised.
- The online shopping Unlimited Delivery subscriptions may not be available to all areas, and in these instances, standard delivery fees shall still apply for rural delivery orders. Any geographical exclusions will be specified on our subscription page if there are any.
- The free trial is available for first time Unlimited Delivery subscribers only. If you have signed up for Unlimited Delivery subscriptions in the past with Drakes you will not be eligible for another free trial.
- Unlimited Delivery subscription is not valid for same day deliveries.
2. Online Subscription Fee and cancellation
- The subscription fee will be the fee displayed on the Site at the time you purchase your subscription. This fee is non-refundable except as expressly set out below.
- You have the right to change your mind and cancel your subscription within 7 days of your subscription being confirmed. This is known as the ‘cooling off period’. If you do decide to cancel you must do so by cancelling your subscription in your Membership Programs within your Online Shopping Account Settings, and we will issue you with a full refund for the cost of the subscription, minus the cost of the first delivery or pick up fee (if any) used with your initial purchase of the subscription.
- Your subscription can be cancelled at any time in the Membership Programs section within your Online Shopping Account Settings.
- If your subscription has been cancelled outside of the ‘cooling off period’ you will be able to continue to use your subscription benefits until the date of your next renewal.
- No part refunds will be issued for cancellations outside of the ‘cooling off period’.
- If your automatic renewal fails to be charged and Drakes do not successfully receive the funds for your subscription Drakes will notify you via email to the email address registered against your online shopping account. Drakes will attempt to charge your card for 7 days and if payment has not been successfully received during this time, your subscription will be cancelled. If your subscription is successfully charged within the 7 day period, your subscription will continue from this point until your original renewal day. You may commence a new subscription at any time by adding the subscription to your cart and paying for the subscription at checkout.
3. Benefits of Subscriptions
- Payment of an upfront fee, provided you spend a minimum of $80 on your shop from the Drakes Online Shopping website that your subscription is held with. An Unlimited Delivery subscription (depending on which one you have subscribed to) entitles you to receive Unlimited Deliveries (7 days a week determined by store delivery schedules) from us for the length of the term shown on the subscription, without paying any additional Fulfilment Fees. For the purposes of calculating the $80 minimum spend on your shop, the $80 spend is calculated after all product specials and discount coupons have been applied.
- Your subscription commences from the date of the first subscription charge, which is charged at the online checkout.
- Your subscription automatically renews (and we will take payment) each month until you cancel your subscription. The renewal charge will automatically charge the credit/debit card loaded against your profile monthly unless your subscription has been cancelled prior to the next renewal date. You will be billed monthly on the same day of your original renewal day. E.g if you place an order on the 15th March your next billing date will be 15th April.
- Your subscription does not guarantee a delivery slot; it means that if a delivery slot is available, there will be no additional delivery charge for that slot.
- In the case of Unlimited Delivery subscriptions, the use of the Unlimited Delivery subscription is limited to orders of reasonable household or workplace quantities and subject to the Fair Use Policy below.
4. Fair Use Policy applying to Unlimited Delivery subscriptions
- The subscription may only be used by the named account holder and is not transferable. The subscription may only be used for unlimited deliveries for the specified time period and only for reasonable household or workplace quantities. It should not be used improperly. For example, using the subscription for multiple deliveries to one address on a single day would be considered improper use.
- Workplace deliveries for reasonable quantities can only utilised for a maximum of 2 deliveries per week unless authorised by Drakes staff
- The subscription may be suspended/terminated if you provide us with false user information (including creating multiple false accounts to receive multiple free trials)
5. Termination of unlimited subscription
- We reserve the right to monitor usage of the Unlimited Delivery subscription service and to terminate such subscription (upon notice) if we believe, in our sole discretion, that:
- the subscription is being used in breach of the Fair Use Policy;
- if you are in breach of these Terms;
- an unlimited subscription member has engaged in conduct that involves fraud or misuse of an unlimited subscription or is harmful to our interests.
In the case of such termination by us, we will provide you with a pro rata refund of the value of your subscription.
6. Changes to the subscription
- Drakes will give you advance notice of:
- Any changes to the Terms that apply to you;
- Any increase to your ongoing subscription charges (we will give you at least 30 days’ notice of this), and
- any major change we make to your services, where we think the change may have a negative impact on a significant portion of affected customers (we will try to give at least 30 days' notice of this, where practicable),
- You fail to pay your subscription when payment is due.
Where we notify you of any changes, we may do so by emailing you and/or publishing the change on our website. By continuing to use our Services after the change, you are agreeing to the change. If you are unhappy with any change we have made, you may choose to end your Services at any time as described in clause 2c.
7. Special Offers
- From time to time Drakes may offer a special price for our subscriptions. These may only be accessible to new subscribers but may also be accessible to all of our subscribers. Drakes will clearly communicate this when advertising our promotion.
8. 30-day trial of Drakes Unlimited Delivery Subscriptions
- The 30-day trial of Drakes Unlimited Delivery Subscriptions includes Drakes Unlimited Delivery Subscriptions for the first 30 days at no charge. After the trial subscription is past 30 days, standard subscription fees apply and will be charged to the nominated credit card unless the trial has been cancelled by you.
- The 30-day trial of Drakes Unlimited Delivery Subscriptions is only eligible to first-time subscribers.
- Early cancellations of trial subscriptions are forfeit and cannot be re-issued.
- Trial subscriptions are not transferable to another account.
From time-to-time Drakes Online Shopping may vary these terms and conditions without notice. Please check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of Drakes Online Shopping subscription services after the terms and conditions have been changed indicates your acceptance of those changes.